Skip to main content
Keyboard/Mouse does not work
- Make sure the keyboard/mouse is firmly plugged into the back of the computer.
- Try unplugging one or both, and then reinserting it into the back of the computer.
- Try plugging your USB keyboard/mouse into a different USB socket.
- Replace the keyboard/mouse with one that you know works.
- If you cannot see any lights on your keyboard when you press the Caps Lock or Num Lock key, it may be a dead keyboard.
- Make sure there is no dirt or fluff clogging up either the optical laser or roller ball on the underside of your mouse. It may require a clean.
- If you are using a wireless keyboard/mouse, try pressing the reset button on the device or replace the batteries.