The below is a general Safety protocol that should be used when opening any and all emails.
Check that the Sender address matches display name of sender (AKA Spoofing)
- Check for Grammar and Spelling mistakes is Body and Subject of the email
- Check for a signature or contact info in the Body
- Don’t open links or attachments from unknown senders
- Unsure if the content of the email is legitimate?
- Then you can reply to the sender, or call them based on the information in the Signature and ask if the content is safe
- If no response then Delete the email.
- Unsure, then delete the email
The overriding advice here is “Delete the email if you are unsure of the Sender or Content”
Any questions please don’t hesitate to call me - ext 223 (02 8303 2223) or 0420 969 515